Hays Solutions Partners.
We are represented at many locations throughout Germany. Select your industry and find our Competence Centers as well as our service portfolio at the respective location.
After completing the registration process via our application form and meeting our current customer demand, Hays Technology Solutions GmbH will approach you to discuss a potential cooperation in our contract models.
Hays Solutions Partners in IT
Defining your unique selling point together
Possible factors could be:
- Specialisation (technology stack)
- Economies of scale with regard to prices and capacity
- Currently available capacities
- Skills of your organisation, e.g.:
- Project management
- Project controlling
- Corporate certifications
- Methods and processes
Being a selected Hays Solutions Partner we will develop a three-level process prior to the actual cooperation. The aim is to establish a clearly defined framework for any repetitive requests regarding a statement of work or managed service contract with you as a Hays Solutions Partner.
For this purpose, we use our own tools, e.g. to determine your technological expertise and performance.
Our analysis to identify your skills/core competencies is based on the following three steps:
1) Defining the technology stack of our Hays Solutions Partners
The technology stack enables us to recognise the core competences of our Hays Solutions Partners.
The closer a technology is positioned to the centre of the radar, the higher the partner company's current focus on this topic. Competence increases with the size of the dot.
2. Project management methods & service management processes
In addition to the technology stack, we also determine further important parameters for us and our customers. They are important when services such as 2nd or 3rd level support are provided:
Project management methods
- ITIL + best practice
- PRINCE2 Agile
Service management processes
- Incident management
- Problem management
- Service requests
- Event management
- ISO 9001:2019
- ISO 27001
Certifications and tool landscape
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Oracle Platin Partner
Defining the technical processes is followed by the organisational processes for our cooperation, e.g.:
- Definition of a common SPOC (single point of contact)
- Communication matrix for personal contacts (management board level, project level)
- Regular exchange, continuous support
Hays Technology Solutions GmbH provides:
- Templates/sample offers, statement of work/managed service offers
- Sample contracts (provided by Hays Technology Solutions GmbH)
- NDA, Hays Solutions Partner statement of work & managed services contract, cooperation agreement
- Guidelines, compliance specifications
- Process descriptions
Marketing cooperation (in the cooperation agreement)
- Access to events of Hays AG & Hays Technology Solutions GmbH
- Presentations/sales materials
- Hays Technology Solutions GmbH
- Hays Solutions Partner
- Hays Technology Solutions GmbH / Hays Solutions Partner
References allow us to document the efficiency of our Hays Solutions Partner organisation. This enables us to establish a clearly defined framework for any repetitive project requests and to reduce the process duration in the preparation and provision of offers for statements of work/managed services for our customers.
In order to ensure a standardised presentation of references of our Hays Solutions Partners, the following information is always included, e.g. for a managed service reference:
- Project title
- Project description
- Tasks and requirements
- Service times
- Exemplary key figures for response times priority level 1
- Number of people
- Average number of incidents per month