Statement of work in Engineering
The strong alternative: Statements of work
As the world‘s leading recruitment services provider, we support you in the processing of your technical work packages, in accordance with your required specifications, as a results-driven engineering services provider.
Flexible, low risk, easily anticipatable – Statements of work are an attractive solution, particularly in technical areas. With Hays Technology Solutions GmbH, we offer you the services of a company that specialises in statements of work. You just detail to us your project needs and we implement them for you: Our project managers will hire the most suitable specialists and ensure that your project is smoothly implemented within your required timeframe. This allows you to benefit from our comprehensive candidates pool, from a precise selection of the most appropriate specialists and also be fully assured of legal compliance.
Statements of work in Engineering
We realise your Engineering projects by working with highly productive specialist teams in accordance with your requirements and specifications. Our processes are ISO-certified and quality assured.
Contracts for work and services are carried out by our own company, Hays Technology Solutions GmbH. This company operates independently of our temp and contracting contract models.
Your advantages of statements of work at one glance
- Legal compliance through collaboration with a firm specialising in the drawing up of contracts for work and services in our own Competence Centres both on and offsite.
- Security at every level: Our actions and activities are based on current legislation and existing compliance directives. Please feel free to get in touch with us.
- Separation of commercial responsibility (business development manager) and technical skills (project manager)
- Professional project and quality management processes certified in accordance with ISO 9001 (ISO certificate engineering and ISO certification IT)
- Professional indemnity and occupational liability insurance against individual injury, property damage and financial loss
- Development of our specialists through specific training programmes in cooperation with more than 100 training providers