MY OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AT HAYS
Occupational health and safety
We want you to go to work healthy and return home unharmed. Thus, we have made special arrangements with regard to occupational health and safety, and thank you for your help and support in this matter.
WHAT WE DO
- We regard occupational health and safety as an equal corporate objective to other corporate objectives such as quality, employee and customer satisfaction
- We comply with legal requirements and other relevant specifications.
- We monitor measures that were initiated as a result of identified risks.
- We prevent work accidents and work-related illnesses wherever possible.
- We involve our employees in all important phases, decisions and evaluations.
- We take into account the context of our organisation in all regulations.
- We constantly improve our occupational health and safety system to increase the well -being, health and efficiency of our employees.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO
- Wear your protective equipment according to the assignment instruction.
- Inform yourself about the health and safety instructions at the customer’s.
- Memorise important emergency numbers.
- Talk to your colleagues or ask your line manager at the customer’s or your Hays manager if there is something you don’t understand.
- If you discover potential safety hazards, inform your line manager at the customer’s and your Hays manager.
- Take the required breaks.
- Make sure to drink enough water or tea.
- Wash your hands regularly to avoid infections.
- Attend your check-up and aftercare appointments with the physician if required in your assignment instruction.
- Make relaxation and compensatory movements several times a day.