We bring companies and experts together - Duration 1 minute (Video in German only)
Why should you work with us?
As professional recruiters, we have set ourselves the goal of providing employment opportunities that enable experts to utilise their qualifications to the best of their abilities. We can offer you three forms of employment:
Permanent positions within temporary employment
- We put our employees in contact with a variety of prestigious companies. Your advantage? Diversity. You get swift access to the newest and most innovative positions.
- You're in safe hands with us: Hays stands for reliable payment, attractive salaries, comprehensive social security and continued pay during illness or while on holiday.
- Your partner before, during and after: We fully support our employees during every phase of customer deployment.
Learn more about temporary employment
Direct, permanent employment with a Hays customer
- All-round support: Hays supports you through the entire application process. Our consultation and advice is free and without obligation. We provide swift and ongoing feedback.
- From SME to corporate groups: Our customer network gives you access to innovative opportunities.
- The right fit: We bring experts and expertise together. We can find you the job you're looking for.
Learn more about permanent employment
Freelancer engaged in contract work
- Long-term partnerships: We want to establish long-term working relationships. This means you can count on high placement rates for follow-up projects.
- The Hays customer network covers everything from small businesses to major corporate groups. We get you access to all companies, regardless of size. We have over 1,000 sales representatives in constant contact with over 3,300 customers. Our references.
- Fast and direct communication, all-round support and seamless process handling: We accompany you throughout the entire placement process – from job interviews to placement to personally supporting you throughout your entire project.
Learn more about freelancers in contracting