From placement to payment – we cover all the bases. Services for freelancers:
- Win-win: You have the expertise, we have the recruitment know-how.
- Payment security: We guarantee liquidity and the ability to contact your account specialist at Hays.
- Long-term partnership: We want to work with you on a long-term, sustainable basis. How does that work? We strive to achieve high placement rates for follow-on projects.
- We have 21 offices in Germany with one near you. Our offices
- The Hays customer network covers everything from small businesses to major corporate groups. We get you access to all companies, regardless of size. Our references
- We are an exclusive partner for many companies. Check out our Hays Talent Solutions references
- Industry focus: We are a contractual partner to customers in nine professional fields. Your needs and preferences are in good hands with our dedicated industry specialists.
- We have worldwide access to projects that aren't advertised either in the public sector or via social networks.
- Let us find you your next follow-on project. All we need is the most recent version of your CV and your current employment status. We'll handle the rest.
- We have over 1,000 sales representatives in constant contact with over 3,000 customers. Our references
- We will keep you up-to-date on the latest and most appropriate projects via email. Set up your search profile now.
- All-round support: We're there by your side through the entire recruitment and placement process.
- Need feedback? We have good tips for your profile. Fine-tune your profile now.
- Our consultants know your profession. We speak your language.
- It's a piece of cake thanks to our standardised processes: Using electronic workflows or our electronic invoice upload system, our homepage becomes your personal work desk.
- Compliance assurance: Our tried and tested standard contracts take the pain out of negotiating new jobs with new customers.
- The many facets of quality: Hays is ISO 9001 certified, with data protection being our top priority. We provide regular training courses in your area of expertise and all aspects of our business are clear and self-evident. More about our quality management.
- Your CV is in safe hands with us: Submission and distribution of your CV requires your prior approval. At Hays, your professionalism is always protected. You're always in the driver's seat with us.
- Exclusive discounts and advantages for a variety of cooperating partners. More about our added value programme.