FOR TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT
Are you currently looking for additional support
due to a project bottleneck, maternity/paternity leave, illness or recruitment difficulties?
Are you looking for specialists to provide short-term support for your company? Do you need to make use of external know-how and expertise while remaining flexible with regard to market conditions? Our specialists are highly-qualified scientists working in a well-regulated industry who possess both training and an academic background.
Efficient support for you
Our specialists help complete and support your existing team and can be seamlessly integrated into your organisation so that you can efficiently handle upcoming assignments. Plus, you always have the option to make them permanent members of staff, if you desire.
In order to help you meet almost any challenge, we provide specialists from across a range of experience levels in the following areas.
The areas at a glance
- Research and development (GLP, ELISA, drug discovery)
- Preclinical (animal models)
- Clinical research (GCP, trial management)
- Regulatory affairs (modules 1-5, amendments)
- Medical affairs
- Drug safety/pharmacovigilance
- Quality assurance (GMP, FDA, ISO 13485)
- Quality control (HPLC, GC, LC / MS)
- Quality management (AMG, MPG)
- Data management, clinical programming, biostatistics
- Market access, business development
We specialise in the following industries
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Medical diagnostics
- Medical products/technology
The process is simple
- Hays matches your requirements with carefully-selected candidates
- Hays conducts a personal interview with each candidate
- You receive a copy of the candidates' CVs
- Hays sets up a technical telephone interview between you and the candidate
- Hays clarifies all relevant operational details and handles all administrative tasks
- Hays draws up the corresponding contract
Hays Blog global
Click here to access our international Hays blog.
Hays Global Skills Index
Read the Hays Global Skills Index – a report into the chronic shortage of key skills in major economies.
Over 3,300 customers in the DACH region already use our expertise to their Advantage.