for experts in Construction & Property
Are you interested in a new job or project in the construction industry?
Are you looking for experts in Construction & Property?
Hays: Your recruitment services provider for Construction & Plant Engineering
Recruiting for Construction and Plant Engineering – efficiently and reliably
Finding the right personnel is a critical topic for companies. Time is often short and yet candidates still have to be carefully selected for the positions you need to fill. So why not outsource the work? You can rely on Hays to act as your competent and professional recruitment services provider. Construction and plant engineering is one of our areas of specialisation. As part of our recruitment services, we work to bring candidates and companies together.
Recruitment and personnel placements in Construction and Plant Engineering
Recruiting personnel for Construction and Plant Engineering isn't easy. On the one hand, you have applicants who are looking for varied and interesting and engaging work as long-term, permanent employees or as extremely well paid temporary staff. And on the other, you have companies who depend on competent and qualified employees to ensure their business' success – employees who can be tasked with the greatest degree of flexibility so that fluctuations in work can be adequately managed.
This is where Hays comes in – because we bring both sides of the equation together. More than 1,200 customers are already using our expertise to ensure their success – and you can rely on our more than 50 years of experience in recruitment, too. Tell us about your current vacancies or contact your personal Hays representative today!
We offer the following contract models:
- Temporary Employment
- Contracting / Contracts for Work and Services
- Statements of Work
- Permanent Employment
Our recruitment services in Construction & Plant Engineering: We place experts across all sectors
As a skilled partner for recruitment services, Hays helps companies quickly and reliably find qualified engineers and architects based on an individually created profile of requirements. Depending on your needs, we can find you suitable freelancers for peak workloads, specialists for permanent employment or experts on a temp basis. Construction, plant engineering and the industry as a whole are just one of the many areas in which we have developed a high degree of specialisation over many years. As a result, we maintain an extensive database of contacts that contains suitable experts for a number of different areas, including:
- Site managers, planning engineers, construction cost accountants, project managers and draughtsmen in the field of structural and civil engineering.
- Material processing engineers, plant designers, welding specialists as well as construction and assembly supervisors in power plant and facilities engineering.
- Building services and electrical engineers as well as specialists in building management systems, fire safety and energy efficiency in technical building services.
- Experts in property and real estate assessment as well as commercial property asset managers in the field of real estate management.
- Specialists in the management, administration and organisation of facilities and buildings in facilities management.
Contact us now – Together we will quickly and reliably find suitable applicants that meet your needs!
Jobs and vacancies in Construction, Plant Engineering and more
Are you looking for temporary employment in Construction & Plant Engineering? Or are you wanting to take the next step in your career as an engineer or architect with a renowned company? Then we're the reliable, professional partner you need.
We can offer you three contract models:
We place experts from the following professions in jobs and projects:
- Planning and delivery of work in line with the acknowledged fee structure for architects and engineers (HOAI), project management, legal advice and construction-related tasks
- Basic and detailed engineering, site management, installation and assembly, commissioning and documentation in power plant and facilities construction
Get the power and experience of a solid partner on your side and face the challenges of the job market in Construction and Plant Engineering together with us – contact your personal Hays specialist representative today or find your dream job on our comprehensive job board.