for your projects or skill-shortages
Contracting – Finding the right experts for every project
Employing highly qualified experts on a contracting basis
Does your company need experts to bridge a short-term bottleneck? Or would you like to engage external expertise for a time-limited project? Are you a freelancer looking for exciting assignments? We bring highly qualified, self-employed specialists and companies looking for skilled contractors together. We will provide you with comprehensive advice on contracts for work and services – and will find the perfect solution to suit both sides of the employment equation. Please get in touch with us!
Contracts for work and services: What we guarantee companies
Have you unexpectedly received a sudden influx of orders and so need additional staffing support? Or are you struggling with a bottleneck due to sick leave? Together we will find the right experts for you in our pool of specialists, who will advise and actively support you on a freelance basis.
We provide you with expert support right from the beginning of your project straight through to its completion, ensuring you get the help you need every step of the way. And should any of our experts become unavailable, we will quickly provide you with a replacement. You can also expect comprehensive advice on Compliant Sourcing, where we work together with you to ensure that you design flexible forms of work that are fully compliant with the law. Get in touch with us. We look forward to explaining to you in person what we can offer you.
Contracts for work and services: Freelancers
We place freelancers and self-employed specialists in interesting projects with renowned companies. As a professional recruitment services provider, we attach great importance to ensuring that the positions on offer match your profile and will advance your career. In our Career Centre you'll find everything you need to know about the application process. You can then check out our job board, where the position you're after might already be listed. If you don't see a suitable project at the moment, please feel free to submit an unsolicited application to us, so that we can include you in our pool of self-employed specialists. Your Hays representative is looking forward to getting to know you!
Contracting: specialist opportunities
When it comes to recruiting personnel, nothing beats good knowledge of the industry. For this reason, we specialise in seven professional sectors in which we offer positions on a contracting basis and where we are well networked – with both experts and companies. Here you can find out more about what we offer in our different specialist areas:
- Construction & Property: Take advantage of our pool of freelance consultants and engineers in the construction, plant engineering and real estate industries.
- Engineering: Using our help, find freelance experts across all areas of the product life cycle.
- Finance: Independent financial sector consultants support you in change processes such as the implementation of new control instruments.
- Healthcare (fee-based doctors): We place specialists as holiday cover up to interim manager level in medical care institutions.
- IT: Whether you need software developers, database experts or IT managers – using our pool of experts, you will quickly and reliably find exactly the independent specialist you need for your project.
- Life Sciences: Access freelance specialists in the fields of medical technology, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology to support you in research, regulatory issues or production.
- Sales & Marketing: Do you need to bridge a bottleneck in managing a campaign, market research or eCommerce? We'll find the perfect experts for you. Please get in touch!
Our multi-stage process ensures quality.
We use a multi-stage system to ensure the absolute quality of our searches. And of course, in addition to purely technical qualifications, the personality and soft skills of the candidate in question are also taken into account during the selection process.
Our performance guarantee
We practise active relationship management: Our Key Account Managers are experts in their individual fields and support our customers from their initial needs analysis right through to project completion. And our philosophy is backed by our own performance guarantee: Should any of our external specialists become unavailable, we will find you an immediate replacement.