Data Scientist 2
Are you looking for the right Data Scientist to use in your company?
- Normally computer science with a concentration in maths
- statistical data analysis
- works from a set of assumptions and develops models that he uses in addition to structured/relational data to analyse a large amount of unstructured data
- uses principles such as predictive modelling, machine and/or deep learning
- likes finding answers to questions himself, so a good knowledge of the industry is an advantage
- presents findings to decision-makers and these, as a rule, have direct consequences on the business or on the business model of the organisation
- Projects are completed as part of his deployment.
- Programming languages: e.g. Python, Java, Julia, R, SQL, Scala, Ruby, Clojure
- Tools: e.g. SPSS, Tableaut, QlikView, Hadoop, MongoDB, Hive, Spark, SAS, MATLAB, Knime