IT Project Manager
Are you looking for the right IT Projectmanager to use in your company?
- IT studies or comparable practical experience
- responsible for the operational planning and management of projects as well as for adhering to the project's objectives
- In performing these tasks, they share both technical and/or line management responsibilities.
- In general, a distinction is to be made between purely strategic project managers and technical project managers, who still continue to carry out work on systems.
- Certifications such as PMP, Prince2 or Scrum are important qualifications for project managers.
- Tools: Tools (e.g. MS Project, Visio, ARIS, PowerPoint...)