What are the tasks and responsibilities of process engineers?
Process engineers are responsible both for the development of approaches and concepts intended for the improvement of technical processes and for the creation and application of procedure models to different processes. That way, process engineers are able to examine the efficiency and effectiveness of the individual processes and, where required, derive process optimisation measures. Optimisation is always required when problems occur or a more effective production process is needed.
Extensive training courses related to the developed measures also belong to the daily business of process engineers. Furthermore, process engineers often manage process teams and coordinate their tasks and act as representatives of improvement projects towards the management board.
- Development of approaches and concepts
- Creation and application of procedure models
- Examination of the efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Derivation of process optimisation measures
- Training courses
- Acting as representatives of improvement projects towards the management board