for statements of work and Managed Services
As a comprehensive solutions provider for managed services and statements of work in all industries, we support you in realising your work and service packages.
With currently 10,000 employees and independent partners and 52,000 implemented tasks and projects, we are one of the largest providers of IT services and solutions in Germany. You benefit from our powerful infrastructure, comprehensive industry expertise, sound compliance know-how and our GPM Competence Class 3 certified project management methodology, which can be easily scaled to suit the size and complexity of your project.
Reference projects in IT
Here you´ll find an excerpt of our projects in IT.
Are you looking for projects via statement of work or Managed IT Services? Then go to our platform.
Hays Solutions Partner
Become our partner for statements of work or service contracts. Become a Hays Solutions Partner.
Facts about Hays IT
- 24 locations in Germany
- 1.19 billion euro turnover in fiscal year 2017/2018
- Successful collaboration with over 2,700 customers
- Over 10,000 permanent employees and specialised partners
- More than 52,000 IT projects implemented since Hays was founded
- Quality-assured pool of applicants with over 170,000 experts
We offer the following contract models
STATEMENTS OF WORK
- High planning reliability for costs, deadlines and results
- Simplification of the complex coordination of projects
- Software Development
- App Development
- System Migrations
- Data Warehouse
- SAP Customisation
- Automated Deployment Processes
Statements of work under Scrum
- Reliable planning of costs per Sprint
- Flexibility in achieving project requirements
- HTSG provides a complete Scrum team
- The customer concentrates on the role of the product owner (requirements manager)
- Portal Development
- EDI Connections
- App Development
THE MANAGED SERVICE CONTRACT
- Reliable planning for costs, deadlines and service quality
- Compliance with SLAs
- HTSG ensures service quality and availability
- 2nd and 3rd Level Service Desk
- Application support and Service Desk
- On-Site Services/Field Services
- Network Management
- Infrastructure Management
Consistency of quality regularly checked
As a member of the German Association for Project Management (GPM), we regularly have our processes reviewed and ISO certified by independent institutes such as TÜV Süd.
In April 2018, our project management methodology was certified by the GPM (German Association for Project Management) in accordance to IPMA Delta standard in Competence Class 3.