Temporary employment, advantages and feedback stories | Hays
Advantages and feedback stories
Temporary work with Hays - feedback stories
Find out how Jennifer Traub has made a successful start in temporary employment and how with Hays she has gained new perspectives (only in German).
Your advantage? Diversity.
- We put our employees in contact with a variety of prestigious companies. Your advantage? Diversity. You get swift access to the newest and most innovative positions. Go to our references
- The best place to start your career: Both new starters and young professionals gain access to long-term and exciting assignments – right from the start! Go to job search
- We will support you regardless of whether you're just starting your career, transitioning into a new field or rejoining the job market.
- You're in safe hands with us: Hays stands for reliable payment, attractive salaries, comprehensive social security and continued pay during illness or while on holiday.
- We are members of the DGB/iGZ, so are bound by collective wage agreements. Go to collective agreements (login required)
- Being in permanent employment has its advantages: flexitime account, compensation for overtime, company pension scheme.
- We strictly adhere to reliable processes that ensure our candidates are in direct and consistent communication with us.
- Your partner before, during and after: We fully support our employees during every phase of customer deployment.
- Employee (development) meetings are part of our 360-degree support.
- Professional development: Your further training is a firmly established part of our portfolio.
- We can help: moving for assignments, looking for a second home, drafting your application documents. Find out more