Your future with the No. 1.
Start your career in one of the fastest growing sectors: specialist recruiting.
Where will the Hays journey take you? To the heart of the economy. Here you will meet people who determine the pace of business. Together we boost experts´ careers and create room for projects within leading companies.
No matter whether you are a graduate or professional: Your career is up to you! With Hays, you can increase your responsibilities within a very short period of time.
Are you success-oriented, pro-active and communicative? Then Hays will take care of the rest! Within Hays´ own training centre you will learn all the know-how required. Additionally, you will attend topic specific workshops and have a mentor by your side supporting you.
Join our Key Account Management now as
Recruiter / Manager of Candidate Relations (m/f/d) *
Basel, Zürich, Genf oder Bern
- You will be responsible for the recruitment of suitable specialists for our customers’ positions or temporary projects
- Sourcing of suitable profiles, pre-selection as well as interviews and negotiations with our specialists – you will be searching our pool for the potential dream candidate. Having found experts who convinced you not only with their expertise but also with their personality, you will introduce them to the customer in coordination with your sales colleagues
- Over time, you will get to know the candidate market better and learn how to independently control your recruitment processes
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the initiation and coordination of the processes related to the work and residence permits of our foreign project employees
- You will be the trustworthy contact person for our specialists if they have questions of any kind – during the recruitment process and beyond
- As part of the recruitment process, you will conduct remuneration and contract negotiations with our experts
- You have a vocational qualification or an academic degree
- You are eager to start your career in the field of recruitment, personnel or candidate management and want to find out how to achieve a perfect match between requirements profile and candidate profile
- You like to set yourself goals and know how to independently organise your tasks and to keep track of your current candidate processes
- You have an empathic, open-minded and communicative nature which allows you to easily make new contacts and put yourself in the shoes of others
- In addition, you have a convincing and confident appearance and want to start a recruiting career
- Business fluent language skills both in German and English complete your profile (in order to work in Geneva, very good French skills and business fluent language skills in English are required)
Hays is the worldwide No. 1 in specialist recruitment, supporting more than 3000 renowned companies in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark and growing rapidly. We tackle every task with determination. Our decades of experience and international network ensure the necessary trust of our customers.
Take the first step now and apply to Hays.
We are looking forward to your application!
We dislike any form of discrimination. It is simply important to us that you fit in with us!