- Responsible for clinical projects at early and late development stages
- Coordination and endorsement of cross-functional teams composed of internal and external stakeholders
- Taking over responsibility for the respective projects-coordination of the interfaces between the operative clinical team and other relevant functions such as strategic clinical development, biomarker, CMC, preclinical
- Establish communication structures as well as guiding the flow of contacts between interdisciplinary and international teams
- Communication with partners and relevant agencies and report to management
- Completed studies in the field of medicine, human biology, biology, biochemistry plus PhD in natural sciences preferred
- Professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry or biotechnology and experience with the regulatory requirements of clinical studies are mandatory
- Hands-on experience in managing clinical trials
- Excellent, targeted communication in teams and experience in leading teams
- Attractive social benefits
- Childcare and schools in the surrounding area
- Flat hierarchies
- Individual possibilities for further training and education
- Flexible working times
- Our client is a very successful company which offers not only an excellent market position, but also an exciting and dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies.
With over 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology and medical engineering, we know the key contacts at companies that are recruiting for challenging jobs with real potential. The current high demand for staff has opened up exciting opportunities for dedicated professionals looking to develop themselves professionally and to further their careers. As recruitment specialists with an international network of contacts, we can offer you decisive advantages – all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.