- Support for active safety and driver assistance systems for various program applications.
- Support in the area of System Safety Development with focus on functional safety according to ISO 26262
- Lead functional safety programs for chassis and powertrain system development projects
- Initiate, organize and host safety meetings -Initiate and lead hazard analysis and hazard classification according ISO 26262
- Define safety goals and functional safety concept, Develop safety requirement specification and cascade safety requirements to sub-systems and components
- Define necessary safety verification and validation
- Maintain safety documentations: Safety plan, Minutes of safety meeting, Preliminary hazard analysis report, Functional safety concept, Safety requirement specification
- Open issue list/hazard log -Support system design specification
- Good knowledge of automotive active safety systems
- Automotive functional safety standards (ISO 26262): Functional safety, Safety program management, Hazard and safety analysis, Safety requirements specification
- Requirements Engineering
- Driver license B + Good English language (written and oral)
- Profound work experience in the relevant areas
- University degree in electrical or mechanical engineering, physics or equivalent
Our many years of recruitment experience and specialist knowledge of the engineering job market make us a strong partner for engineers and technicians. We maintain intensive relationships with customers across all industries and so can provide engineering specialists with exciting projects and attractive job opportunities. Whether it's working with an international automotive manufacturer or a regional market leader in mechanical engineering, drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job to suit you. Because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment – all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.