- Support the EMEA Azure Sphere Lead building the EMEA Azure Sphere marketing strategy with tailoring and adjusting WW activities for the market, to plan and launch the product to GA, grow the partner channel building and budget management
- Engage and support directly with the Sphere Distributor to drive marketing execution and results and the marketing activities of the OEMs
- Manage and track Distributor results and OEM engagement and utilization of training and readiness resources, scorecard reporting
- Network and increase team awareness in other regions of Europe to drive joint
- Support team with IoT EMEA event plans and maintain events calendar and track event budgets
- Manage IoT EMEA Channel events, participation, execution and logistics for Sphere
- Coordinate shipping and fulfilment of all marketing deliverables and sales tools to support event participation
- Utilize Telesales vendor working with the Telesales Programme Manager to manage breadth OEM lead generation
- Bachelor’s degree and B2C or B2B Manufacturing sales and marketing experience, preferably in the high-tech industry
- Experience and understanding of Microsoft marketing channel strategies, and profound experience implementing marketing programs and processes
- Related experience working with device manufacturers or the embedded channel is preferred, but not necessary
- Highly functioning person, ability to proactively build relationships
- A positive and can-do attitude, flexible and very adaptive to a changing demands, requests and priorities
- Able to get things done fast while being able to pay huge attention to detail - nothing falls through the cracks!
- Fluent English and German language skills required
- Well-known reference within the software industry
- International environment
- Attractive compensation and possibility to work remote/from home
- Intensive support from your local Hays contact person
- This role resides within the IoT Channel Marketing Team within the Consumer and Device Sales division (CDS) which focuses on helping scale the ecosystem of IoT partners – in volume, capacity and capability – to positively impact the partner experience and increase partner revenue across the IoT lifecycle. This role will be based in Munich and is supporting the Azure Sphere EMEA Marketing lead with the creation of marketing investment plans, programs and resources to heighten awareness of Azure Sphere and grow the number of partners building devices with Azure Sphere at the core, developing co-selling muscle with partners and improving partner performance across Small, Medium and Corporate customer segments.
Discover the benefits of cutting-edge recruitment in Sales & Marketing with Hays. With us you receive the perfect support for ensuring your professional success – whether you're just getting started in your career or are looking for new perspectives in either a permanent or project role. We are your skilled and reliable partner for interesting and lucrative opportunities in Sales & Marketing – all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.