- Identify the activities of the development life cycle that are necessary to develop a system/product and provide the level of confidence which is consistent with regulation and program requirements
- Define checkpoints and reviews with associated maturity expectation aligned with program phases and gates
- Working in close collaboration between the Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering and any other disciplines involved throughout the whole product lifecycle
- Support Supply chain Operation Manager (SOM) as equipment technical authority
- Deep knowledge in aerospace
- Experience in the field of manufacturing engineering
- Extensive knowledge in the field of Supply Chain
- Basic knowledge in IT
- Fluent oral and written English skills
- Profound experience in working with the MS Office products
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- A very renowned company
- Continuous support during the assignment
- You will work in an international environment
- Orion is NASA's next spacecraft to send humans further into space than ever before, beyond the Moon and even to Mars. For this exciting program an Orion System Engineer is needed who is located within the department System Architecture and operationally reports to the campaign leads in the Orion project.
- Payment above the general wage scale
- Remuneration based on one of the best collective wage agreements of the industry (IGZ)
- Benefits of a permanent employment: flexitime account and overtime compensation.
Our many years of recruitment experience and specialist knowledge of the engineering job market make us a strong partner for engineers and technicians. We maintain intensive relationships with customers across all industries and so can provide engineering specialists with exciting projects and attractive job opportunities. Whether it's working with an international automotive manufacturer or a regional market leader in mechanical engineering, drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job to suit you. Because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment – all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.