- Utilize system engineering concepts and techniques to evaluate the completeness and correctness of the domain solution portfolio
- Ensure systems and interfaces are well-defined and exhibit desired architectural behaviors
- Prepare architecture documents and technical papers documenting and advocating the decisions affecting the architecture of multiple systems
- Advise on product strategy for the domain solution portfolio
- Investigate new technologies and product opportunities that could be used to generate competitive advantage
- Create technology roadmaps for the domain solution portfolio and identify business and technology trends and evaluates their impact on the domain solution portfolio
- Monitor the implementation of architecture throughout the domain and provides technical mentoring, guidance and clarification to other architects and technical implementation resources.
- Provide effective communication to business and technical community on behalf of the domain and lead the definition of architecture principles, guidelines, patterns, and standards.
- Apply appropriate estimating techniques to determine the level of effort and financial investment required for the technical implementation of the solution
- Report potential intellectual property and resolves its disposition with corporate intellectual property process
- Technical degree in a related field of study and profound work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Apply extensive job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts
- Full knowledge of other related disciplines, recognized as a job expert within the department/organization
- Provide technical solutions to complex problems that require ingenuity and creativity
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment
- Completed work is reviewed for desired results from a relatively long-term perspective
- Guides the successful completion of aspects of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations may result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Experience in continuous integration/continuous deployment for mobile applications.
- Experience in defining and integrating mobile applications with back-office services.
Discover the benefits of cutting-edge recruitment in Sales & Marketing with Hays. With us you receive the perfect support for ensuring your professional success – whether you're just getting started in your career or are looking for new perspectives in either a permanent or project role. We are your skilled and reliable partner for interesting and lucrative opportunities in Sales & Marketing – all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.