a sample CV
Here you can download a free sample CV in Word format.
Are you interested in becoming a full-time Hays employee and working on exciting challenges for our prestigious customer base? Then please observe the following instructions for ensuring the optimal design of your profile.
Guidelines to help you create your CV:
- Please present your CV in tabular form.
- Please list previous work experience or internships in chronologically descending order.
- Please indicate for every project/position in which month and year you started and finished it so that your professional development will become more comprehensible. Please present month and year dates always in the same format e.g. 10/2008 to 06/2010.
- Please always state the company’s name and/or its industry as well as your role there. Describe your duties in detail and state your main tasks, your field of responsibility as well as your special performances. Your profile ought to reflect your current professional focus.
- Please state for every position which used tools/technologies were used (e.g. development environment, CAD tools, SAP modules etc.).
- Please mention standards, methods, certifications etc. which determine how you work (e.g. ITIL, IFRS, Bilanzbuchhalter IHK (Certified Management Accountant), CIA, Basel 2, MaRisk etc.).
- Please list your language skills using the following assessment scale: Native language, business fluent, fluent, sound knowledge, basic knowledge. Preferably you send us one German and one English version of your profile.
- Please explain gaps in your biography, i.e. interruptions in your education and professional development.
- Ideally you provide references and certificates covering your entire professional career. If you have numerous certificates it is advisable to emphasise your suitability for a certain position by sending only a specific selection of your documents.