Your solutions provider
for engineering services
You´d like to work with us on the basis of statements of work?
As a comprehensive solutions provider for engineering services across all industries, we support you with your projects and in the processing of your technical work packages – in accordance with your required specifications and as a results-driven engineering services provider.
Due to our many years of experience, we have extensive expertise in compliance and employment law. With currently around 4,900 engineers engaged in customer deployments, we are one of the largest engineering services providers in Germany. We provide project and staffing support across the entire value chain.
Facts about Hays Engineering
- Over 5,300 employees and freelancers at 28 locations and Competence Centres in the D-A-CH region
- €418 million turnover in financial year 2014/2015
- More than 26,000 projects implemented since founding of Hays
- Quality-assured pool of applicants with over 160,000 experts
- Successful collaboration with over 1,000 customers
Expansion of our portfolio
Click to enlarge picture
How we provide comprehensive support for you
- Expansion of our portfolio through the handling of contracts for work within an independent Engineering Service Provider
- Staffing of projects with permanent employees (labour leasing) and freelance experts (service contracts)
- Personnel consulting and workforce management
- Long-standing expertise in project management with ISO-certified processes (ISO certification)
- In-depth know-how regarding legal requirements and existing compliance guidelines
- Competence Centres on your premises (onsite) or at dedicated offices (offsite)
Our Competence Centre
Our own offices on site or at our premises ensure compliance with the legal need for being separate from your permanent staff.
Our Competence Centre is ready to serve you in Hamburg, Berlin, Wolfsburg, Cologne, Munich and Friedrichshafen.
Our organisational model to realize your projects
Click to enlarge picture
Central interfaces - clear responsibilities
- Contact persons for project implementations are salaried, Hays employed Business Development Managers (BDM) with commercial responsibility who, together with technical project managers (PM), manage contracts from offer to acceptance
- BDMs and PMs define work packages according to the outlined specifications and integrate Hays project staff
- Redundancy and staff development: BDMs and PMs fill in for one another and ensure the incorporation, training and management of the project staff
- Own offices on site or at our building ensure compliance with the legal need for separation from your permanent staff (Competence Centre)
- BDMs further develop the provision of engineering services to specialised Competence Centres, which also offer transregional know-how and expertise