Your solutions provider
for IT services
You´d like to work with us on the basis of statements of work?
As a comprehensive solutions provider for IT services across all industries, we support you with your projects and in the processing of your technical work packages – in accordance with your required specifications and as a results-driven IT services provider.
Project and staffing support across the entire value chain
Due to our many years of experience, we have extensive expertise in compliance and employment law. With currently around 4,800 IT specialists engaged in customer deployments, we are one of the largest IT services providers in Germany. We provide project and staffing support across the entire value chain.
Facts about Hays IT
- Over 4,800 permanent employees and freelancers at 20 sites and competence centres in the D-A-CH region
- €483 million turnover in fiscal year 2014 / 2015
- More than 45,000 projects implemented since the founding of Hays
- Quality-assured pool of applicants with over 180,000 experts
- Successful collaboration with over 1,400 customers
Click to enlarge picture
Our support within the statements of work
- Expansion of our portfolio through the handling of contracts for work within an independent IT Service Provider
- Staffing of projects with permanent employees (labour leasing) and freelance experts (service contracts)
- Personnel consulting and workforce management
- Long-standing expertise in project management with ISO-certified processes (ISO certification)
- In-depth know-how regarding legal requirements and existing compliance guidelines
- Competence Centres on your premises (onsite) or at dedicated offices (offsite)
Our Competence Centre
Our own offices on site or at our premises ensure compliance with the legal need for being separate from your permanent staff.
Our Competence Centre is ready to serve you in Hamburg, Berlin, Wolfsburg, Cologne, Munich and Friedrichshafen.
Click to enlarge picture
manage contracts from offer to acceptance
- Contact persons for project implementations are salaried, Hays employed Business Development Managers (BDM) with commercial responsibility who, together with technical project managers (PM), manage contracts from offer to acceptance
- BDMs and PMs define work packages according to the outlined specifications and integrate Hays project staff
- Redundancy and staff development: BDMs and PMs fill in for one another and ensure the incorporation, training and management of the project staff
- Own offices on site or at our building ensure compliance with the legal need for separation from your permanent staff (Competence Centre)
- BDMs further develop the provision of IT services to specialised Competence Centres, which also offer transregional know-how and expertise