We are your direct link
to IT-experts in the public sector
Are you looking for specialists for a public-sector project?
To enable us to perfectly support you in your choice of experts from our extensive pool of specialists, we perform an upfront analysis of the exact technical competencies and soft skills you need. Then we compare, point-by-point, your needs with the skills of our experts, whose profiles we constantly update and maintain. Thus, it's easy to see why Hays is considered a reliable service provider with an extensive knowledge of the market and trusted recruitment expertise. Whether it's a privately awarded contract, public or restricted tender procedure or a preliminary competitive bidding process, our recruitment professionals are trained in dealing with VOL and / or EVB-IT contract conditions.
Take advantage of our experience
Public-sector customers often come to us to find out more about the legal aspects of public procurement, because uncertainties can arise when recruiting new staff. Hays has intensive experience in tendering and awarding processes such as competitive dialogues and negotiated procedures. We also respond extremely quickly to requests from our public-sector customers: usually within 24 to 48 hours. And if required, we can also directly provide appropriate experts within this same time frame.
Providing you with security
As the market leader in the recruitment of freelance IT specialists, we have performed more than 40,000 successful project placements, so you can rest assured that we know the right experts to suit your needs. With us, you can be certain that we will supply you with the most suitable candidates, regardless of the task at hand. Whether it's part of a privately awarded contract, a public tender or as the basis for a framework agreement, we know the experts you need. And of course, our services are always of the highest quality. All our processes are DIN EN ISO 9001 certified and we are PQ VOL certified by the contract advisory agencies of the German Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
Profit from our expertise and reliability:
- Swift access to the right experts – at short notice
- High quality – our processes are DIN EN ISO 9001 certified
- Comprehensive experience of working with the public sector
- Knowledge and experience with public procurement law and in-house tender management
- Our experts cover many topics of importance to public organisations
- We support you throughout the entire project life span
Our specialists cover a wide range of ICT issues and support our public sector customers in the following areas:
- Databases (e.g. Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server, Sybase):Administration, tuning, development
- Operating systems (e.g. Unix, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Windows):Administration, tuning
- IT security: Advice according to BSI standards, Backup and disaster recovery, Business continuity planning
- Software development (e.g. Java, C#, PHP, Perl)
- Project management
- Quality assurance and software testing
- Mainframe administration and development
- Consulting, customisation and development across the entire SAP environment (e.g. SAP FI / CO, SAP ERP Financials, SAP HR)