Your future with the No. 1.
Start your career in one of the fastest growing sectors: specialist recruiting.
Where will the Hays journey take you? To the heart of the economy. Here you will meet people who determine the pace of business. Together we boost experts´ careers and create room for projects within leading companies.
No matter whether you are a graduate or professional: Your career is up to you! With Hays, you can increase your responsibilities within a very short period of time.
Are you success-oriented, pro-active and communicative? Then Hays will take care of the rest! Within Hays´ own training centre you will learn all the know-how required. Additionally, you will attend topic specific workshops and have a mentor by your side supporting you.
Join our Key Account Management now as
Sales and Recruiting Trainee (six months on a full-time basis) (m/f/d) *
Locations: Zurich, Basel, Bern or Geneva
- During your trainee programme in the Key Account Management at Hays, you will familiarise yourself with the sales and recruiting services in the field of specialised personnel services preparing you to start as an account manager after six months
- Our experienced account managers/consultants will teach you all you need to know to provide a good customer service – from telephone acquisition to on-site personnel consulting at the customer’s. Moreover, you will start to build your own customer base
- In the recruiting area, you will be using social networks, databases and other channels to identify suitable experts for our international customers and will subsequently approach them in a proactive way
- You will be the contact person for our candidates and customers, check the qualification of experts via telephone and learn to conduct telephone and personal interviews
- Together with the sales team, you will support our customers and candidates in the specialism Engineering, IT, Finance, Life Sciences or Construction & Property
- You are a bachelor’s or master’s student approaching the end of your studies and are looking to start your career
- You have strong communication skills, a sense of humour and an affinity for sales and are motivated to persuade customers and candidates to collaborate with Hays
- You like to use goals to organise your daily business and your great focus on performance and success helps you achieve these goals either independently or within a team
- Ideally, you have experience in recruiting and/or active sourcing
- Business fluent language skills both in German and English complete your profile (for working in Geneva, very good French skills and business fluent language skills in English are required)
Hays is the worldwide No. 1 in specialist recruitment, supporting more than 3000 renowned companies in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark and growing rapidly. We tackle every task with determination. Our decades of experience and international network ensure the necessary trust of our customers.
Take the first step now and apply to Hays.
We are looking forward to your application!
We dislike any form of discrimination. It is simply important to us that you fit in with us!