Your future with the No. 1.
Start your career in one of the fastest growing sectors: specialist recruiting.
Where will the Hays journey take you? To the heart of the economy. Here you will meet people who determine the pace of business. Together we boost experts´ careers and create room for projects within leading companies.
No matter whether you are a graduate or professional: Your career is up to you! With Hays, you can increase your responsibilities within a very short period of time.
Are you success-oriented, pro-active and communicative? Then Hays will take care of the rest! Within Hays´ own training centre you will learn all the know-how required. Additionally, you will attend topic specific workshops and have a mentor by your side supporting you.
Join our sales team now as an
Account Manager/Key Account Manager in Sales & Recruiting (m/f/d) *
Location: Basel, Zurich, Bern or Geneva
- In the sales unit of our Key Account Management, you will build your own customer base and thus further develop our sales business: you will identify the decision-makers of potential customers and persuade them via telephone and through personal presentations to collaborate with Hays
- You will discuss requirements profiles for vacancies with both new and existing customers and search our pool for suitable specialists
- You will independently support the quick, smooth filling of our customers’ positions by providing extensive customer service and applying your growing company knowledge and expertise
- You will actively participate in contract negotiations between customers and suitable specialists, representing the interests of both parties
- You will be the trustworthy contact person for your customers and the assigned specialists if they have questions of any kind – during the recruitment process and beyond
- You are a university graduate (bachelor’s or master’s degree) or have a vocational qualification in the commercial area and relevant professional experience
- (in order to start as Key Account Manager, relevant professional experience in the personnel service area is required)
- You have discovered your persuasive power in the context of an internship or while gaining first professional experience in the area of sales and distribution or in the service sector
- You like to use goals to organise your daily business and your great focus on performance and success helps you achieve these goals either independently or within a team
- You have an open-minded and friendly nature which allows you to easily make new contacts and maintain your network
- In addition, you are confident and communicative and want to start a recruiting career
- Business fluent language skills both in German and English complete your profile (in order to work in Geneva, very good French skills and business fluent language skills in English are required)
Hays is the worldwide No. 1 in specialist recruitment, supporting more than 3000 renowned companies in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Denmark and growing rapidly. We tackle every task with determination. Our decades of experience and international network ensure the necessary trust of our customers.
Take the first step now and apply to Hays.
We are looking forward to your application!
We dislike any form of discrimination (and pursue the same target as §1 of the German AGG). It is simply important to us that you fit in with us!