We are the perfect partner for the digitalisation of your workforce management process
In our experience, vendor management systems (VMS) are the right solution to comprehensively automate and digitise all processes related to the procurement and management of your external resources.
Your advantages of using a vendor management system:
Transparent procurement processes
Efficient procurement of resources
Simple quality control
Fair market prices for resources
A VMS should perfectly match your requirements and your strategic orientation. We will be happy to advise you!
- 20 years of experience in workforce management
- 14 years of experience with VMS solutions
- 4.600 managed suppliers
What we can do for you:
With our expertise, we support you during the selection and implementation process and during regular operation of your VMS
- Definition of objectives as part of individual workshops
- Translating these objectives into requirements for your processes and systems
- Support in selecting a suitable system solution
- Process analysis, modelling and documentation
- Planning of, consulting on and active support during the change process
- Planning and realisation of the stakeholder communication
- Project management
- Risk management
- Support in the daily business through takeover of operational and administrative tasks
- Communication with service providers and control of the entire procurement process
- Supplier assessment through key-figure based evaluation of cooperation partners
- Quality and compliance check
- Reduction of process times through continuous improvement processes
- Providing support and acting as a direct interface to the system provider
The perfect vendor management system for every customer
Based on our experience and in addition to our own VMS, we decided to establish strategic partnerships with SAP Fieldglass® and Beeline, the world's leading VMS providers.
3 Story Software
The vendor management software of Hays Talent Solutions GmbH. This tool combines technological know-how with the extensive market knowledge of Hays.
The VMS of SAP offers an additional advantage to existing SAP ERP customers: they can benefit from an end-to-end integration into existing purchasing and financial processes.
For more than 20 years, Beeline has been providing a VMS tool on a software-as-a-service platform that is tailored to the customer's needs and implemented at the customer's site.
“3 Story Software is the perfect tool for procurement processes. It simplifies workflows, and a competent support team provides assistance when needed.”
Key user since 2015, employee in the resource management unit of FieldCore, a GE company
“The implementation team of Hays has profound expertise regarding Fieldglass and acts as a valuable interface to the customer. In addition to communication, change management and process consulting activities, Hays also performs relevant technical tasks. Our partnership simplifies and accelerates processes for the benefit of our customers.”
Marc Rapp, Vice President and Head of Sales Ariba and
Fieldglass Germany SAP®
“We cooperate with one of the most experienced recruitment agencies to ensure our customers can get the most out of strategic workforce management. Together with Hays, we have already successfully implemented projects for numerous major customers and optimally combined our competencies.”
Ole Marx, Head of Sales D-A-CH, Beeline
Ihr persönlicher Ansprechpartner
für Vendor Management Systeme
By combining my many years of experience in selling complex services with my insights into various industries, my team and I have the goal of working together with our customers to reliably recruit and manage specialists for the future.
Today, our customers are able to achieve more efficient staff procurement and thus save both time and money. At the same time, using the latest technology enables them to achieve a significantly higher level of transparency regarding their expenditures and the performance of individual suppliers, enabling them to make better decisions more quickly.
A particular factor for our customers' success is our ability to ensure a smooth introduction of services and to prepare their internal organisation for change by using a proven and constantly updated change management process.