BENEFITS OF HIRING
A temp or fixed-term professional may be just what you need
Here are our top benefits of hiring temporary professionals:
1. Instant impact: Temporary workers are used to joining organisations for a short period of time, so can make an immediate impact on your organisation.
2. Shorter hiring process: The process for hiring temporary workers is traditionally a lot quicker. This is because you should be hiring for technical skills to deliver something specific rather than long-term cultural fit.
3. Fresh perspectives: Sometimes it just takes one outsider to completely change the way an organisation operates. The more temps you hire, the more unique perspectives you’re going to get.
4. Highly skilled, focused experience: Temps usually have a very specific skillset and are accustomed to performing on very niche projects.
5. Cost effective: Temporary workers are by definition a temporary solution and do not require a fixed annual salary or some of the costs associated with a permanent employee.
6. Flexible: Temps allow you to respond to market needs and demands as they happen.
Whichever solution your business needs, Hays can help. Visit our Temporary Recruitment page or download our Temp vs. Perm Guide for more information.
Temp or perm? All you need to know. Download our Temp vs. Perm Guide now.
Find out why we're the right partner for you.
Using the Compliant Sourcing approach developed by Hays, you can realise your contracts for work and services, statements of work and temp contracts in a fully legally compliant way.
Experiences with Hays
Here you can find candidate testimonials and customer success stories.