Project Leader IoT (m/f/d)
- The Product Delivery Manager supports the Product team in the delivery of new products
- The Product Delivery Manager provides expert knowledge to perform the activities of design, development, de-ployment and go to market of compelling and profitable propositions, which fulfil the customer re-quirements and desired experience
- The Product Delivery Manager leads project teams responsible for performing all necessary tasks to deliver products, including Technology, Commercial, Finance, Legal, Suppliers and Partners
- The Product Delivery Manager reports to the Head of Business and Product Development.
- Plan and coordinate the delivery of new products, in particular, proof of concepts and minimum viable products
- Lead one or more project teams responsible for performing all necessary tasks to deliver new products, including Technology, Commercial, Finance, Legal, Suppliers and Partners
- Support design, development, deployment and go to market activities with specialist knowledge
- Communicate project progress and escalate any issues, risks, or key decisions to the Head of Product / ExCo where needed, to ensure project progresses according to planned timelines, budget, and scope
- Monitor product performance, business and financial KPIs, and collect customer feedback to enable continuous product improvement
- Product delivery management of B2B IoT products
- Expert knowledge in delivery of B2B IoT products, covering the full solution stack: a. sensors, b. connectivity, c. IoT platform, and d. applications
- Strong project management and project team leadership skills, ideally with knowledge and practice of Agile and Lean frameworks
- Strong oral and written communication skills, both at working and executive level
- Fluent English and German is a must (C1 level or so)
- Basic knowledge of TowerCo industry -business, key players, customers, suppliers, economics, etc.
- BS/BA or MS/MA in Engineering, Telecommunications, Electronics, Software, etc. or equivalent professional experience level
- 30 days leave per year
- A highly motivated team and an open way of communication
- A city with a high quality of life that perfectly embraces both modern and traditional values
- As a modern company, our client manages to constantly develop further and break new ground.
- Our client is a very successful company which offers not only an excellent market position, but also an exciting and dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies.
IT is and always has been our core business that laid the foundation for Hays' success. We are the biggest privately owned IT recruitment agency in Germany and offer the best jobs for every career level – whether you are interested in vacancies in agile SMEs or international DAX groups. Hays masters the entire IT job spectrum, from support to software architecture or digitalisation – thanks to our broad portfolio, we have something for everyone. In the last decades, we were able to support numerous IT experts with choosing the right path for a successful career, positioning ourselves as their lifelong partner. Our highly specialised consultants can cater to your every wish and expectation and will prepare you for interviews and contract negotiations. Give it a try and learn what the market has to offer – our services are free of charge, non-binding and discreet! We look forward to hearing from you.
My contact at Hays
My contact person Sarah Körber
Reference number 639243/1