Which hard skills and soft skills should after-sales managers have?
An academic degree in marketing, advertising, business administration or a related field of studies is required to work as an after-sales manager. Professional experience in sales or after-sales is advantageous, too.
Experience in using common software solutions, an analytical way of thinking, organisational talent, team spirit and good communication skills are required. Since dealing with customer complaints belongs to the key tasks of after-sales managers, distinct problem-solving skills are obviously an asset in this profession.
- An academic degree or a vocational qualification in marketing, business administration or advertising
- Professional experience in sales or after-sales
- Sound knowledge of the required software tools
- Leadership qualities and good communication skills
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills