Accounting Manager (m/f/d)
- To implement a cloud based, mid-size company ERP system (NetSuite ERP system is preferred) including process manuals and training material for all accounting processes
- To create and maintain an accounting policy manual including a routine monthly close procedure.
- To create regular financial statement reports consistent with IFRS and GAAP
- To support external audits.
- To implement and maintain processes for controlling expenses, fixed assets, and inventory.
- To ensure control of the Company’s account payable and accounts receivable
- Progressive accounting and finance experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the life science or molecular/clinical diagnostics industry.
- Experience with responsibility for the full financials and all accounting processes of an operating business.
- Experience working with and consolidating multiple legal entities in multiple currencies.
- Proficient with IFRS or GAAP rules and some experience supporting external audits.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, and writing English. Proficiency in German preferred
- Expertise with mid-size company ERP systems and processes. NetSuite ERP system and system implementation experience is preferred.
- BS (or equivalent) in accounting.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel and proficient with Office 365 tools.
- A highly motivated team and an open way of communication
- A variety of cultural and recreational offers
- As a modern company, our client manages to constantly develop further and break new ground.
- Attractive, performance-oriented remuneration
True financial experts are rare – and in great demand. They also command a high price on the job market. We open doors for financial specialists in fields such as accounting, controlling, corporate banking, interim management, risk management and treasury. By drawing on your interests and experience, we will find the right job for you, because with us, specialists find their ideal working environment – all completely free of charge. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays
Reference number 573920/1
Phone: + 49 621 1788-4297