Area Sales Manager (m/f/d)
As Area Sales Manager in Germany, you will become part of Simpson’s organization and drive the sales in your area. You will be supporting group sales with the technical knowledge in the above described products and you will support and drive these sales, stand-alone sales included. Moreover, you will work closely with agents brining in interested customers, you will present the products and create a collaboration.
- Screening customer needs and sales opportunities for the LOB Simpson product portfolio
- Providing quotation, securing contractual negotiations and project execution for Simpson machine applications
- Achieving revenue & profitability goals as per budget
- Reporting competitor movements in the region
- Implementing strategy initiatives and business plans for sales in the region so as to meet agreed organizational performance plans within agreed budgets and timescales
- Ensuring knowledge transfer of market intelligence from the region to Product Management
- Coordinating cooperation with Norican agents in the region
- Develop and adapts Regional Business Plan in accordance with the strategic targets for the region
- Coordinate sales effort for all Simpson products in the region
- Support DISA sales organization in region with Simpson product knowledge
- Ensure efficient distribution of resources in a regional environment
- Communication with, follow up and development of regional agents
- Ensure motivation of local sales staff & agents for implementing operational changes through communication and leadership
The special requirements for the position are the ability to speak German fluently and to have experience in the foundry industry and to have technical knowledge of the business.
- 5-10 years’ experience in sales in the foundry industry or knowledge of the industry
- Educated as machine engineer or similar on university level
- Experience with sales of large-scale projects and key account management on an regional level
- Experience with international activities, either from working abroad or from an organization/company with a strong international focus
- Experience with doing business in Europe
- Prior experience in foundry business is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Use of MS office 365 tools (mainly Word, Power Point and Excel)
Norican Group offers many growth opportunities, there are many opportunities to more upwards or to other divisions according to the desires of the employee.
As part of Norican, there are multiple brands, and one of these is Simpson which you will be working for. Simpson joined Norican in November 2022, and it was first a competitor of DISA on the sand plant equipment side. The 2 main product streams are the sand mixing and the sand reclamation or mixing machines of other materials such as charcoal. Sand cooling is also part of the product lines. Simpson has a history of 110 years and it developed advancements and customizations for the chemical industries by working closely with its clients. With over a thousand installations across the globe, Simpson has brought reliability and increased productivity to many manufacturing processes.
Our many years of recruitment experience and our expert knowledge of the engineering job market make us a strong partner for engineers and technicians. We maintain close relationships with customers across all industries and therefore can provide engineering specialists with exciting projects and attractive job opportunities, drawing on your personal interests and experience. As your professional companion, we support you throughout the entire process, from the first contact to the first day on your new job – all this completely free of charge. Register now and look forward to many interesting and suitable positions and projects.
My contact at Hays
My contact person Olivia Rabbitt
Reference number 672022/1