Business Analyst (m/f/d)
- Under minimal direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of information technology, business processes, and industry requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, using advanced communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate client requirements.
- Apply extensive knowledge of the client's business and industry to develop requirements specifications.Document requirements, and translate into proper system requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Develop visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Execute and coordinate requirements management and change management processes.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to support management of scope and expectations.
- German (fluent/native) and English language skills
- Essential: requirements elicitation via interviewing; requirements determination using structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation; decomposition of high-level information into details; abstracting low-level information;
- Distinguishing requests vs needs; distinguishing requirements vs. solutions; classifying/prioritizing requirements; OO techniques using UML models; ambiguity analysis, ensuring consistent understanding across users, designers and testers; business process modeling of current state and desired/ future state processes; defining and managing scope and client expectations, requirements change management and traceability; identifying and mitigating risks; applying creativity to solving complex problems; building relationships and working collaboratively; effective verbal/ written communication; experience in an industry domain.
- Specialized: Function Point counting; survey execution; statistical analysis; developing structured user manuals and training; visualization modeling; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plans.
- A very renowned company
- Continuous support during the assignment
IT specialists hold all the cards: for its customers in industry and the public sector, Hays is looking for motivated employees who like looking at the bigger picture and growing with new challenges. We make sure that you benefit from our many years of experience in IT recruitment and will find you the right role to suit your skills and interests – all completely free of charge to you. Register with us and reap the benefits of job offers that are both interesting and relevant to your skills and experience.
My contact at Hays
My contact person Abdullah Ghulam
Reference number 601905/1